Friday, July 10, 2009

Musical Magic





I signed Anna up for a class in our neighborhood that I had heard great things about. It's actually run by a former PR exec that had a child, a change of heart and ultimately, a change in career (sounds familiar).

As it turns out, it is the cutest thing I've ever experienced. What's better than 10 babies in a circle with lots of music, hand puppets, bubbles and instruments? Five years ago I wouldn't have imagined there being anything more annoying in life, but now, with Anna, it's so much fun. I love seeing her socialize (and she is a social butterfly) with other babies, dance to the music, smile and laugh. This class has made me realize just how much of a little person she is becoming and I love being there to share every moment with her.

OH! And, BTW...Anna Bear is SOOO incredibly close to crawling. Anyday now!

Anna's cousin, Brittany, joined us for our second Musical Magic class and I think she had just as much fun as Anna. I've posted some photos and a video of our fun little hour!

No comments: