Monday, November 2, 2009

My Spooky Little Skeleton...







Well...It's the MOST wonderful time of the year (for the Whelan family)! Yes, to a Whelan, Halloween is ranked right up there and may even surpass the tradition and excitement of Christmas. I fit right in...I love Halloween and I love Fall in Chicago!

Although this past month was the 9th rainiest October of all time for Chicago, it didn't slow us down from enjoying every minute. We prepared for Halloween with thrill just like any other year, except finally this year Bill retired his Dee Snider costume (I'll post some pictures of that as well).

Last Halloween Anna was only three weeks old and we weren't able to fully observe the holiday because it was my sister's wedding. This year was great because I was finally able to dress Anna up in a fabulous costume and enjoy the Whelan family Halloween party. My Bear was a little pink skeleton...she was SO cute. The best part? The costume was glow-in-the-dark!

In addition, the three of us headed up to Lake Geneva the weekend before Halloween to take part in all the great fall festivities. We went to the Elkhorn Apple Farm and picked out pumpkins, apples, wine and more.

I've posted some pictures for all to enjoy!

No comments: