Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's a BOY!!!!

We're having a beautiful, healthy and very active (already) baby boy! Bill and I are excited beyond words.

Not only are we thrilled that our new baby is a healthy one, so far, but, we're both really excited to that we'll be able to experience both genders...we have our beautiful girl and now we're going to be able to have our boy.

We already have a name for our little guy, but we're saving that to announce when he's actually born...and we LOVE it.

Just a little note to my precious boy:
I can't wait to meet you. I grew up with sisters and already have a girl. I can't tell you how blessed I am to have you, an adorable little boy in my life now. I will do my very best to be the mother you need, want and love. I know that I will love you endlessly and unconditionally, from the day you arrive in my arms and every day after that. We will all love you and help you grow into the man you're meant to be in this world. I can't wait to hold you...I already love you.

No comments: