Friday, March 7, 2014

California Girl

Billy loves his girl...that's for sure.  So, what do you do when you and your daughter are inseparable? Take her to California with you to visit some friends and go to Disneyland (for a long weekend).  And, that is exactly what he did.

Bill was planning on visiting our friends KC and Jen in LA, but instead of doing what most men would do - go to LA to party with his childless college friends for the weekend - he brought the love-of-his-life (not me) with him.  They had an amazing time and Anna got to swim in the Pacific Ocean, see the princesses at Disneyland and get as much ice cream as she wanted...not a bad weekend for a 5-year-old.

While the cat's away, the mice will play!  And Dex and I did just that.  It was the first weekend I had alone with my little boy and we had so much fun just playing around.  We went on bike rides, walks, snuggled, loved and laughed, just as mommies and sons should do.  He is such a joy and growing so fast.  I love this time in his life when everything is new and interesting and fun.  And, with Dex, EVERYTHING needs to be discovered.

Well, little guy, I love discovering them with you.







No comments: