Thursday, September 4, 2008

35 Weeks and Counting!





I'm 35 weeks and getting absolutely enormous. I have to admit, the "pregnancy thing" is getting a lot harder and more uncomfortable than ever. I truly feel like I have a large bowling ball in my stomach, but that bowling ball moves and wiggles contstantly. Yes, Baby Whelan is quite a mover and a shaker. Billy and I joke that we think she can already be diagnosed with Restless Leg Syndrome.

I really shouldn't complain, though. I've been blessed with such a wonderful pregnancy (so far, complication-free) and it is a miracle to feel that little life inside of you. I guess I'm just really looking forward to meeting her...and, losing all of this baby weight!

I posted some pictures from our little shin-dig at Michelle's house to celebrate the homecoming of Holly and Liam. It was so great to see them both, even if it was just for a long weekend. We also were able to make our last summer trip up to Lake Geneva. I mostly lounged at the pool...that's all I can really do these days.

No comments: