Monday, August 25, 2008

The Whelan Family Shower








This past Sunday and 34 weeks pregnant, The Whelan ladies hosted a beautiful shower for me and Bill. And, in usual Whelan fashion, they didn't hold back...it was just gorgeous! The shower was at Sue's (Bill's oldest sister) and Amy, Diane and Cathy (my fantastic sisters-in-law) helped to pull it all together. It was definitely a full house with Bill's Mom, Aunts, my mom, sister and all my little neices attending. It was wonderful to spend the day with such incredible women!

I want to thank them all for their thoughtfulness and generosity and for always supporting me and Bill for the past ten years. Even though this is grandchild/cousin/baby number 14 for the Whelan clan, they still make us feel like we are the first! I couldn't have asked to be a part of a more incredible family.

I love you all so very much.

No comments: