Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ahh Yes, Marco Island...









This was Anna's second trip to Marco, my ninth and Billy's, 25th. I look forward to going every year, but this year was extra special because we had Anna and my parents coming down with us. It was nice for my parents to finally experience what Bill and I have always talked about. They had a really good time with the Whelan's and we had a good time with them.

Besides Anna's persistant sleeping issues throughout the week, the trip was a blast. The weather was nice even though it was on the cool side (I didn't care...65 degrees is SO much better than 20 degrees any day of the week). We all enjoyed getting outside and Anna just loved playing with all of her cousins.

I've attached pictures of the trip and video of Anna's first time at the beach...not a fan of sand.

No comments: