Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Some More Notable Firsts!









The holidays brought many firsts for Anna, but two notable ones were her first day playing in the snow and her first time on Santa's lap...the first more enjoyable than the last.

Her first time experiencing the lovely Chicago snow was mid-December. I took her outside to our very tiny backyard and met our neighbor and her little boy Ben. We shoveled, made snowmen and took LOTS of pictures and videos. It was actually a lot of fun and Anna surprisingly loved the snow (the snow suit...not so much).

Anna's first Santa experience was not as enjoyable, but still fun for me (I was laughing the entire time). Anna and I spent the day at the Chicago Children's Museum and then decided to head on over to the line-less Santa stage. Classic Anna...she had a furrowed brow and was very skeptical about what was about to take place. I took her up to the Santa stage and sat her on his jolly little lap. At first I thought things were going to work out and then the meltdown happened. The pictures don't even do it justice.

Enjoy!

No comments: